Use Makes in a sentence. How to use the word Makes in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Makes.
Examples of Makes in a sentence
- Robomatch makes the process of finding that special someone practically automatic.
- Joining 8sa.net enables Guests to contact all 8sa.net Members and makes the search process much more user-friendly.
- The raindrop makes a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by the fall.
- His friendly and cordial approach makes eating easy to swallow.
- Fiber makes smoothies healthier than fruit juice alone.
- That said, I do not believe that plastic should be used outside of headphones to control unwanted resonances or that its inertia makes it an excellent material.
- According to its supporters, the atmosphere formed by the diffuse light of the candle makes this aromatherapy diffuser perfect for the bedroom, the desk or the bathrooms.
- The atmosphere of the restaurant makes you feel that you are dining in the dining room of an old friend.
- It makes small cedars tremble, as with delight.
- Watching movies makes their lives picturesque.
- THE NEXT time a sentimental movie makes you cry, accuses your serotonin levels.
- Its color makes the moth indistinguishable from the branch on which it rests.
- Its color makes the moth not distinguishable from the branch on which it rests.
- The mordant comedy of the play makes it more convincing.
- It is this power that makes him such a convincing figure.
- Factual and forensic evidence makes the suicide verdict the most convincing answer to the mystery of his death.
- Because the placement of the data in a non-refined baseline makes the difference seem more convincing.
- “Indemnified” means any person who makes a claim for compensation under this Article and each Affiliate of the Indemnified.
- Here we present the average subtraction of Cepstral based on glottal information (GIBCMS), which makes use of glottic characteristics in noise environments.
- And the circuit to move the eyes to the left makes the mental subtraction.
- It makes a lot of sense, just add and subtract, but nobody calculated the tracking speed in the equation.
- Zollner’s illusion makes the parallel lines look divergent by placing them on a background of zigzag stripes.