Use loved in a sentence. Sentence for loved. How to use the word loved in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word loved. How to use “loved” with example sentences.
Examples of loved in a sentence
- I have loved seven women in my life.
- He loved children without hindrance, but never with the sentimental fallacy of admiring his “purity”.
- People who are far from them send their best wishes to their loved ones.
- Customs include sending cards, flowers, chocolates to loved ones.
- Donald loved his cats.
- After all, there is no better way to get loved ones all together, to catch up with everyone and to all getting into the fabulous festive spirit.
- Since I was a small child, I have been fascinated by the life that has existed on Earth for so long, and I loved reading books on the subject.
- God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son, so that whoever believes in him will not be lost but will have eternal life.
- So I hope that Valentine’s Day is going well, I hope that your loved ones have liked your gifted Roses on Rose day and their proposal was a great success on the day of the purpose, and they are enjoying this romantic season.
- Sylvia loved and played with it continually.
- But he loved hunting even more than war.
- Arjuna had loved battle too well, and had been too harsh against his enemies; Sahadeva was too proud of his wisdom, Nakula of his beauty; and Draupadi had loved Arjuna too dearly.
- He loved husbandry; he had husbandmen and vinedressers in the mountains, and dug many wells in the desert, for he had many cattle in the low country and in the plain.
- When Israel was a child I loved him, saith Jehovah; I called my son from Egypt.