Use Just in a sentence. How to use the word Just in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Just. Sentence for Just.
Examples of Just in a sentence
- Just then a wave of nausea engulfed him, and he staggered like a drunken man.
- We do not attend anything of our just demands: not a jot or tilde we back down.
- The cloud formed just north of the Soviet peninsula of Kola, where there are four nuclear power plants.
- Just have a new trick, and a marketing strategy.
- A zigzag path is just our joy.
- The resort areas are mainly on the cays just east of Great Abaco.
- Just as you can compose colors or shapes, you can also compose movements.
- A “gesta” that in the case of Rioja set achieved just a week ago.
- How cost-cost factors affect ownership In 2010, the unemployment cost factors increased to their highest level in history, just below 150%.
- Perhaps it comes in part from the previous work of its creators in Camera Café-series which could allow a more lax continuity to be based mostly on the succession of office gags, but just before Christ suffers from insignificance and lack of a great seasonal conflict.
- It shows a video of one of those jumps: a dozen young people with a rope ladder that passes to the other side in just twenty seconds.
- In just four hours, a vendor with an ice cream cart has barely traveled.
- He just wanted to say his piece before committing suicide.
- They are just doing it wrong!
- Krtolica’s talent is not limited to just drawing, it’s about his memory.
- It is quiet and free, and since it is not in my neighborhood, I can hang out and read a magazine, write or just read carefully on the shelves to read better without running into anyone I know.
- Now I am honest in saying I wish you to do just as you please.