Use joined in a sentence. Sentence for joined. How to use the word joined in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word joined. How to use “joined” with example sentences.
Examples of joined in a sentence
- After two years in the minors, he joined Philadelphia in 1888.
- In 1915, Henderson joined Lloyd George’s wartime government as president of the board of education, and he entered the cabinet as paymaster general in 1916.
- Three years later he joined the faculty of University College in London and in 1926 became Foulerton research professor of the Boyal Society.
- He was born in Marcq, Ardennes, on April 26, 1774, and joined an infantry regiment in 1790.
- He joined this congregation in 1650 and became Quinta Monárquica in 1652.
- At the court of Charles VI, Cauchon joined the Burgundian party.
- In 1820, after his expulsion in 1816 from the royal school at St. Petersburg (now Leningrad), he joined a Russian infantry regiment stationed in Finland, of which he became an officer.
- In 1827 he settled near Moscow, where he joined the exclusive coterie of poets known as the “Pushkin pléiade,” which included Nikolai Gnedich, Anton Delvig, Wilhelm Kuechelbecker, and Pyotr Aleksandrovich Pletnev.
- After his junior year at college Chamberlain joined the Harlem Globetrotters for a year before signing in 1958 with the Philadelphia Warriors of the National Basketball Association.
- He joined the Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research, where he studied the relation of carbon dioxide to the acid-base balance (pH) of blood as well as oxidation and reduction of hemoglobin.
- After his retirement in 1959, Hastings joined the Scripps Clinic and Research Foundation at La Jolla, Calif., where he has continued his work.
- In 1812, at the time of the French invasion, he joined the Russian Army.
- In 1818 he joined the diplomatic service and was made secretary of the Russian mission to Persia.
- In 1555 he joined a force sent to Chile to aid the Spaniards there, who were unable to vanquish the fierce Araucanians.