Use Hoary in a sentence. How to use the word Hoary in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Hoary. Sentence for Hoary.
Examples of Hoary in a sentence
- They are watching that hoary 1970s comedy show.
- Know how to identify hoary alyssum in your pasture and hay to prevent related poisoning in your horse which can result in “stocking up” and founder.
- Hoary has multiple meanings, all of which relate to age and antiquity.
- The body of hoary bats is about the size of a fat mouse.
- The seasons alter: hoary-headed frosts Fall in the fresh lap of the crimson rose.
- The hoary marmot has thick, silvery-gray fur on its head, shoulders and half of its back.
- He is more than threescore years and ten, a great deal; his head is hoary, and his beard is long and gray.
- These northern mountains were the seat and throne, in the imaginations of the Greeks and Romans, of old Boreas, the hoary god of the north wind.
- Distributions of hoary bats appear to be biased by gender in North America during the summer, with females more common in the eastern part …
- Hoary alyssum grows erect to 0.7 meters tall and has white flowers carried on long slender stalks.