Use Healthy in a sentence. How to use the word Healthy in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Healthy.
Definition of Healthy
- Having or showing good health
- Promoting good health
Examples of Healthy in a sentence
- The red fruits are very healthy for human.
- They also consume plants because they need more vitamins and minerals to stay healthy.
- You should stop smoking to stay healthy.
- For an healthy living, I eat more fruit and vegetable, less fat and sugar.
- The healthy man can advise the sick.
- A healthy diet includes many green vegetables.
- make sure you are busy in healthy activities and do not spend a lot of time alone.
- The American breakfast is increasingly healthy, with whole grain breads and cereals with high fiber content.
- Healthy rivalry between the respective clubs within a congregation.
- final count: a tasty lunch, reasonably healthy, served quickly in an attractive environment.
- Mills is known for his healthy approach to cooking, and this dish exemplifies his style well.
- The constitution, the nutritional catabolism and the safety of healthy oil, whose main component is diacylglycerol, were explained in this document.
- tea is a kind of good medicine and healthy drink.
- Eating a diet based on plants is a healthy triple game with numerous benefits for the planet and its people, our water courses and wildlife.
- Does the university cafeteria provide a healthy diet?
- doctors believe that soy is a healthy food.
- the bean curd is now considered a healthy diet.
- Friendship is an essential ingredient in the realization of a healthy life, rewarding.
- eating for a good and healthy life Food keeps us alive.
- fire is as harmful as it is healthy.
- Section 101 of NEPA speaks of the need to guarantee all Americans “a safe, healthy, productive, (8sa.net) and aesthetically and culturally pleasant environment.”
- Pasta often becomes a staple of a runner’s diet, but there are many other healthy and interesting carbohydrate options for runners, such as couscous, rice or quinoa.
- Its premise, that a robust global economy is a prerequisite for healthy local societies, should be reconsidered.