Use Grapes in a sentence. How to use the word Grapes in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Grapes. Sentence for Grapes.
Examples of Grapes in a sentence
- The place is known nationally for its melons and fruits, especially its seedless grapes.
- A wine-press had been erected, and grapes were gathered and brought to it.
- Even worse, from 1975 the blend contained no white grapes.
- Cereals, olives, and grapes are produced here.
- long before the vote counts begin, and the sour grapes begin to spew their ugly seeds.
- So were their grapes, their apples, and their corn.
- The slopes which they thus graded had a southern exposure, and the grapes which subsequently grew there were luxurious and delicious in flavor.
- “When the grapes begin to ripen,” said he, “there is a man stationed there to watch all the vineyards around, in order to prevent people from stealing the grapes.”
- Wherefore, when I looked that it should bring forth grapes, brought it forth wild grapes?
- The twilight was the colour of white grapes, and the wisp of moon was scarcely more than a thread in the paling sky.
- I couldn’t believe it the first time I saw a Japanese girl actually peeling her grapes.
- In the countries on the Mediterranean the gathering of grapes and the pressing of the juice for wine, is the great subject of autumnal rejoicings; and Messalina had arranged a festival in accordance with the usual customs, in the gardens of the palace.
- Next they came to a place where the valley took a turn so as to expose the mountain side to the sun in such a manner as to make a good place there for grapes to grow and ripen.
- “Yes,” said his mother; “and I should think that taking care of vines and gathering the grapes would be very pretty work to do.”