Use False in a sentence. How to use the word False in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word False.
Examples of False in a sentence
- Fickle and false, clever and cunning, the trickster god Loki was ‘the father of lies’.
- *** False Solomon’s seal, any of a small group of perennial plants of the genus Smilacina in the lily family (Liliaceae), with arching stems arising from fleshy or creeping rootstocks.
- *** If it were, Robbie Fulks would find himself an important contender, along with Ween’s false brilliance.
- *** A man running in the rain, also does not want to put in the arms of the false.
- *** It was found that the SVM for the regression improved the detectability of the attacks and reduced the false alarm rates compared to the AR model.
- *** They made a reservation using a false name.
- *** The ads were deliberately misleading and false.
- *** He gave false and misleading statements to the court.
- *** Starting next month, it will be a criminal offense to give false or misleading descriptions of the property for sale.
- *** Give a false or misleading account of; falsify.
- *** Misleading and false advertising is used as a valid means of unfair competition on the part of illegal operators.
- *** But this, being a deliberative movement to impart false information, would be a reversion to the linguistic.
- *** However, it is a false equation, and sometimes a very equivocal one.
- *** These advertisements contained several false and misleading statements.
- *** False flaxes make up the genus Camelina of the mustard family (Cruciferae) and are not related to the true flaxes (family Linaceae).
- *** False Imprisonment occurs when a person is intentionally taken into, or held in, physical custody or confinement without legal cause.
- *** Thus, false imprisonment would follow an illegal or false arrest.
- *** In religion, a renunciation or retraction of a heresy or false doctrine.