Use Evidence in a sentence. How to use the word Evidence in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Evidence.
Examples of Evidence in a sentence
- *** There is evidence that iron was being smelted and forged in Subsaharan Africa by about 500 b.c.
- *** Religious scriptures do not provide real evidence and should be ignored.
- *** The jury did not believe Evans’s story about his wife’s abortion, as there was no evidence of it.
- *** The leaders of the Chadian rebel movement say that it never happened, while the nomads, after two years of scratching in the area, have not yet found a single box of cartridges or other material evidence.
- *** Much evidence shows that interpersonal competence is a prerequisite for a successful managerial career.
- *** After this, the evidence on the life of Anne Batten Cristall is very scarce.
- *** The standard practice is to alternate a stimulus with a control condition, but there is no evidence of the control condition present on the videotape.
- *** The evidence was so convincing that he felt compelled to accept it.
- *** The court was presented with strong evidence that she had murdered her husband.
- *** Taken together, they are quite convincing evidence of prejudice.
- *** The new studies provide convincing evidence in support of these concepts.
- *** The convincing evidence that the NMDA receptor performs this function is reviewed in the next section.
- *** Activists now have convincing documentary evidence of the human rights abuses they had been denouncing for several years.
- *** However, the officer in charge of the investigation said that it was the only way to gather convincing evidence.
- *** But perhaps the most vivid and convincing evidence of this highly developed color sensibility is the artifacts themselves.
- *** The evidence to support a defect in cell-mediated immunity is more convincing.
- *** The evidence is necessarily anecdotal, but it is very convincing.