Use end in a sentence. Sentence for end. How to use the word end in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word end. How to use “end” with example sentences.
Examples of end in a sentence
- Damaskinos’ task came to an end in September 1946 when a plebiscite decided that tiie King should return.
- Pruning and repotting are done around the end of the winter.
- Today was the twentieth, the end of the closed season in hinds.
- If the end is correct, justify the beans!
- I like the mysteries of murder, the kind of things Agatha Christie where you know that everything will end perfectly at the end …
- The end result is the formation of thrombin and the fibrin clot, and each complement of enzymysis effectively increases.
- The objective is to focus the research on the most convincing benefit sought by end user customers and the amount of their use to measure the benefit.
- Insert a piece of wood between the end of the feed screw and the bottom of the bed.
- Consider the way in which T. E. Lawrence (or, as is better known, Lawrence of Arabia) led the revolt against the Ottoman army that occupied Arabia near the end of the First World War.
- The rear of the truck should end up leaning on the door of the bay.
- The back of the truck should end up leaning against the door of the bay.
- We could hear the lions roaring at the other end of the zoo.
- By the end of the 15th century it had evolved into its “classical” shape.
- In this process the foam is quick-frozen to maintain the pores so that the end product has a permanent structure of air spaces.
- This Peruvian plant is always in demand for its wonderful flowers which grow in clusters of four to six at the end of the stalk.
- Also in 1621, soon after the end of the 12-year truce, Spinola invaded the United Provinces.