Use Don’t in a sentence. How to use the word Don’t in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Don’t.
Examples of Don’t in a sentence
- Don’t you touch a single rope! Captain Frances, I will not do it.
- You believe that we will find the Ararat, don’t you?
- Why don’t you write down what happens every day?
- Don’t compel me to change my school.
- I don’t want to talk about him anymore. I am done with him.
- Don’t you think that a fitting subject upon an occasion where electricity is the chief factor?
- The little lad early learned to observe that ‘It’s a great life if you don’t weaken!’
- “Why don’t some of you smarties who talk so much about the wonderful things you can do make yourselves receiving sets!
- “I don’t believe Edison would have amounted to half as much as he has if he hadn’t had the hard knocks that a poor fellow always gets.
- “Oh, don’t you mind him!” said Cora.
- And when they would say, ‘I don’t know,’ he’d get mad and yell: ‘Why don’t you know?'”
- “Oh, I don’t know. How about Napoleon?” queried Dot.
- “Well, I don’t know but I think Bill is right.
- “But we need the money; don’t we, Gus?”
- “‘Young man, if there is any invention on earth that we don’t want down here, it is this.
- And naturally, while I don’t expect to gain a thing, I would prefer also not to lose anything.
- “I don’t suppose,” said Gus, with the natural diffidence he often experienced in expressing his mind, “that we could help you.”
- “Hold on! Don’t tell me who said anything; then it’ll be fair,” Bill demanded.
- Don’t let a lot of foolish people influence you; people who can’t ever see any real good in success and
who blame everything on luck and crookedness.
- Don’t listen to him, Dad.”
- I don’t know what you will do, then. I am sorry you don’t remember.