Use Daughter in a sentence. How to use the word Daughter in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Daughter. Sentence for Daughter.
Examples of daughter in a sentence
- Anna Freud; (1895-1982), British psychoanalyst and daughter of Sigmund Freud.
- He had a daughter named Europa, and several sons.
- “The daughter of the picturesque doctor, Miss Manette.”
- She was the daughter of Ferdinand III of Castile and Joan of Ponthieu.
- The father, when he found that his daughter had deceived him and gone away, was very indignant, and sent Cadmus and his brothers in pursuit of her.
- If the gene is transmitted to a daughter, she in turn becomes a carrier, without hav-ing any symptoms of the ailment.
- Her collected works were published posthumously by her daughter in 1695.
- It remained in abeyance until 1691, when it passed to the grandson of the 3d Earl’s daughter Anne, Countess of Dorset.
- This barony fell into abeyance between the descendants of his only daughter, Elizabeth, Countess of Cork and Burlington.
- His next work, Durges-Nandini (Daughter of the Feudal Lord), was in Bengali, marking a radical departure from the prevalent belief that literary works should be written only in Sanskrit or English.
- Of Murphy’s tragedies, less successful than his comedies, the best known was The Grecian Daughter (1772).
- Catherine Greenaway was born in Hoxton, London, on March 17, 1846, the daughter of John Greenaway, a wood engraver and draftsman.
- Agenor and Telephassa, when they found that their daughter was gone, were in great distress, and Agenor immediately determined to send his sons on an expedition in pursuit of her.
- Telephassa, the mother, resolved to accompany them, so overwhelmed was she with affliction at the loss of her daughter.
- They saw the princess Cassandra, the young daughter of king Priam, dragged away by Greek soldiers from a temple where she had sought refuge.