Use Congregation in a sentence. How to use the word Congregation in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Congregation.
Examples of Congregation in a sentence
- A lady from your congregation and a boy found the bodies and the boy looked for you.
- The Sacred Congregation for Divine Worship has competence over all matters connected with the liturgy.
- The Sacred Congregation for the Clergy is competent in all concerns of the diocesan clergy.
- The congregation can stay after the service to continue the discussion.
- The friar got up shortly before dawn and celebrated his mass, being Buenaventura and Benedicta his only congregation.
- Mr. Trump also awarded £ 400, the annual interest to be credited to the Congregation’s Sustaining Fund.
- The Congregation itself is more selective and encourages potential candidates to complete their school education.
- The minister blessed the congregation.
- Using rhythmic patterns added to the chords and arpeggios, you can complete the music to improve the singing of a congregation.
- The congregation moved on its benches, moved its feet.
- Two years later, he was cataloged as the leader of a small Puritan congregation on the outskirts of the city.
- A murmur of laughter ran through the congregation.
- Regarding my future husband, Don used small vignettes to present John to the congregation.
- He once led half of the congregation through the streets of Georgetown to bring the Eucharist to a bedridden parishioner.
- The band of the village, all the discordant and chirping trumpets, led the congregation in procession to the war memorial.
- They enjoyed the special places reserved for them in the synagogues that were in sight of the congregation.
- The triple growth model of the church, cell, congregation and celebration works in Ichthus with great success.
- Out-voted, they left the congregation in 1825 and formed the Reformed Society of Israelites.
- When the prayer ended, the whole congregation sat down.