Use Compatible in a sentence. How to use the word Compatible in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Compatible. Sentence for Compatible.
Examples of Compatible in a sentence
- It will launch in all channels on all compatible Sprint postpaid devices
- The invention relates to a cell chemical dyeing method compatible with immunofluorescence analysis and relative applications.
- A literary text is compatible with an indefinite number of contexts that produce many readings and re-readings indefinitely.
- The small port is compatible with a picturesque fishing fleet.
- Pharmaceutical composition free from dexpanthenol, calcium ions, and phosphate, and use of calcium chelating agent and ophthalmologically compatible viscosity regulator.
- We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.
- Back in 2017, during their Vanity Fair interview for one of the first cover stories about them as a couple, the J-Rod revealed that they are compatible in many ways.
- The point is simply that the exercise of the strictest authority over children is compatible with the most lavish use of the imagination.
- The account given by Herodotus of the distress into which the army fell, the statement that the soldiers ate each other (which is also told of the expedition of Cyrus to the Indus), and that the retreat to Egypt was thus brought about, is hardly compatible with such results and so firmly-established a supremacy.
- In the sudden accentuation of strain everybody turned as quickly as possible to poor Paul to decide as cheerfully as seemed compatible with good taste just what that gorgeously wholesome looking specimen of young manhood would or would not do probably under suggested circumstances.
- But not to me! It doesn’t seem to be quite compatible with established romance somehow, this talking business, between husbands and wives.