Use Common in a sentence. How to use the word Common in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Common.
Examples of Common in a sentence
- The most common of its 100 species is A. theophrastus, also called Indian mallow or velvetleaf.
- Common market, there is nitrogen, air, hydrogen, ammonia, acetylene, propane, steam and other special relief valve.
- The sealed underwater connection socket for the control cable is modified by a common antenna socket with self-sealing principle.
- The common place is only that light and impalpable air essence.
- Only then, can we earn the credit of people and support, gain common feelings of the people.
- In the fifteenth century, however, the law of equity and jurisprudence of equity became a dependent legal system and a judiciary (Court of justice) that competed with ordinary courts of common law.
- In addition, the statement pointed to a common preference for Japanese and South African abalone, which are considered “superior” and worthy of special prices.
- The food was boring and uninteresting. It is more common to use a different word as boring or boring.
- She may be a bit common at times, but she certainly was not bored.
- What the “inside members” of the tribe share is a common culture, a common way of life.
- They learn a common body of myths, legends, traditions, and explanations for events that occur in the world.
- Even the common view of life beyond the “mortal life” is that it is lived in a society pattemed quite like this one; indeed, it is an indivisible, though invisible, part of this life.
- Silver seems less common than gold or copper.
- While non-threading applications that use a smaller subset of common libraries are more likely to maintain binary compatibility between SLES versions, perform regression tests to ensure the quality.
- The most common construction woods are Douglas fir, hemlock, fir, pine and some cedars.