Use Brave in a sentence. How to use the word Brave in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Brave. Sentence for Brave.
Examples of brave in a sentence
- They were generous, however, as well as brave.
- Would she be cheerful and brave through it all?
- He saw the hard, brave fight that she was making, and he had no fear for the outcome.
- Dennis Quaid is the brave knight, Bowen, fighting the tyrannical king of David Thewlis.
- It would be worse than foolhardy for him to brave the storm and the darkness.
- Be brave and hopeful and helpful, as it becomes a man to be, and labor incessantly for the best, as it becomes a man to do.
- The true protagonists are the brave Araucanian people and, to an extent, the Spanish conquerors.
- It was the merit of a brave Persian to have provided this assistance for his people long before.
- Navigating Nullspace was an everyday occurrence in the Triocracy, but piercing other Shells is best left to the experts, the brave … and the foolish.
- He failed to help to his rights a brave warrior in his service; this warrior betook himself to the Cadusians, and became their chief, led them well, and bequeathed his thirst for vengeance to his descendants.
- He must be brave, not only against his enemies, but against himself, and not bring about a long calamity for the sake of a brief enjoyment.
- He proved himself a brave warrior in the great victory which he gained over the Egyptians at Karchemish, and in the subsequent campaigns against the Arabians, Syrians, and Egyptians.
- For all those months that wonder had been nestling in that small mind until it grew brave enough to become vocal.
- I try to be brave and strong and cheerful, as he always is; but it is human nature to resent his treatment, and it is cruel of him to keep me in such a position.