Use Benefit in a sentence. How to use the word Benefit in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Benefit.
Definition of Benefit
- an advantage or profit gained from something.
- a payment or gift made by an employer, the state, or an insurance company.
- a public performance or other entertainment of which the proceeds go to a particular charitable cause.
- receive an advantage; profit; gain.
Examples of Benefit in a sentence
- The death benefit will be paid if insured will die.
- The benefit of inoculation is it gives the individual a less dangerous type of the virus.
- The mind and body can greatly benefit from even 30 minutes of exercise a day.
- Economic benefits are often used to determine what may be gained from making certain business or political decisions.
- A symbiont is an organism living in a relationship with another species in which one or both get benefits.
- Personally, the biggest benefit will be that you will never have to blame yourself.
- There are several benefits to user experience design, and I’ll list some of them.
- A benefit is how that feature impacts you.
- I think communism benefits all people in the country if it is well practiced.
- I’m just curious about the benefit the sea turtles provide and what they do to help the ecosystem.
- Physical activity offers many benefits.
- Benefits are usually lowered by any household income.
- A key component of any organization’s compensation system is the benefits provided to employees.
- You should also note that the benefit of economies of scale will not go on forever.
- The most noticeable benefit is that genetic engineering has made it possible to produce more crops in a shorter time period.
- Employee training can provide many benefits to a company, including increased efficiency and broader value-creation capabilities.
- In many cases, both species benefit from the interaction.
- Governments can use cost-benefit analysis to assess their policies.
- In economics, marginal benefit involves the value a consumer may have of a product or service.
- Health benefits administrators manage an organization’s health care benefits, including their medical, dental, vision and flexible spending plans.
- What is a risk-benefit analysis?
- Hopefully you can benefit from our online dictionary of prayers and progress day by day!