Use Begins in a sentence. How to use the word Begins in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Begins. Sentence for Begins.
Examples of begins in a sentence
- It begins with feeling sick, sore throat, and fever.
- Pregnancy begins when the fertilized egg is implanted in the wall of the uterus.
- She begins to feel like an unwanted postmenopausal monster in her home.
- The film begins with an aerial view of the Great Basin of Nevada.
- Often, a sharp complaint begins with nausea and vomiting with a clean tongue.
- Every year is the same and begins when the black swifts begin to gather and sweep at the zoo.
- Then the same gland begins to function in such a way as to affect the reproductive glands of both males and females.
- This new entity begins to divide and grow, producing a cloned human embryo.
- It is observed with prayer and by complete abstention from food and drink, sexual intercourse, and all work, and concludes the “ten days of repentance” which begins with New Year’s Day on Tishri 1. Yom Kippur is of Biblical origin (Leviticus 16; 23:26-32), and down to the destruction of the Jerusalem Temple by the Romans (70 a.d. ) it included the dispatch into the desert, “for Azazel,” of a scapegoat which was believed to take with it the people’s sins.