Use Bangladesh in a sentence. How to use the word Bangladesh in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Bangladesh. Sentence for Bangladesh.
Examples of Bangladesh in a sentence
- There are many graves with a lot of people in Bangladesh, and new graves with a lot of people are always being discovered.
- A bad set of killings took place during Operation Searchlight, a series of killings which began on March 25, 1971 and ended on December 16, 1971 and led to death of 3 million Bengalis in East Pakistan (present day Bangladesh), and other things like rape and looting.
- Originally, the Pakistanis wanted to take over the big cities in Bangladesh and control everybody in one month.
- India sent its army in and fought the Pakistanis with the Bengalis until Pakistan was totally defeated and went away from Bangladesh on December 16, 1971.
- India and Bangladesh say that nearly 3 million were killed.
- Many media people outside the region also state numbers that do not always agree, varying from 5,000 to 35,000 people in Dhaka, and 200,000 to 3,000,000 for Bangladesh as a whole.
- “In East Pakistan (now Bangladesh) [General Agha Mohammed Yahya Khan and his top generals] also planned to murder its Bengali intellectual, cultural, and political elite.