Use Alkaline in a sentence. How to use the word Alkaline in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Alkaline. Sentence for Alkaline.
Examples of Alkaline in a sentence
- The alkaline cementitious properties of calcining clay which contain kaolin e and quartz is studied.
- The source made a breakthrough with the idea that acetylene flame emission spectrometry in air was only used for the determination of alkaline and alkaline earth elements.
- And at an acid moment in his life of such unprecedented shock and general nervous disorganization when his only conceivable chance of ‘come-back’ perhaps, hangs on the alkaline wag of a strange dog’s tail or the tune of a street piano proving balm not blister.
- The electrochemical etching technique of PN junction etch-stop in alkaline solution KOH is one of foundational methods of fabricating three-dimension silicon microstructures.
- The activation mechanism , mechanical properties , micro structures and microstructural characters of alkaline cementitious materials were studied.
- Regular (non-alkalized) cocoa is acidic, so when cocoa is treated with an alkaline ingredient, generally potassium carbonate , the pH increases.