Use Affinity in a sentence. How to use the word Affinity in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Affinity. Sentence for Affinity.
Examples of Affinity in a sentence
- And affinity, that is the meanest word I ever heard; no married woman has any right to hear it.
- This high affinity for WordPress as a CMS is attributed to its ease of use, flexibility, and extensible core.
- Her final impression, as her first one, was of a wonderful affinity and congeniality
- Water, one of the substances absorbed by plants, is composed of oxygen and hydrogen, which are united by an affinity of prodigious force.
- Others suppose it was because the court had cognizance of a certain crime, the Latin name of which has a close affinity with the word star.
- Themistocles, to whom the Cretan statesman bears some affinity, it will be remembered, forced the Greeks to fight at Salamis by a similar stratagem.
- And,” says she, “I think moah than as likely as not, this soaring sole of genious did not wed his affinity, but was united to a mere woman of clay.”
- There is a time for everything, and the time to hunt affinity is before you are married; married folks hain’t no right to hunt it,” says I sternly.
- As mineral poisons kill, because by their strong affinity they decompose the blood and form new stony substances, so the soul possessed by too strong an affinity for gold petrifies.
- The mother has taste and judgment, and the youth has yet some unperverted affinity with graceful forms left, and so they choose and buy one of these comfortable and elegant chapeaux.