Use Advantageous in a sentence. How to use the word Advantageous in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Advantageous. Sentence for Advantageous.
Examples of Advantageous in a sentence
- Advantageous is a potent, heartbreaking meditation on parental love and the sacrifices women make for their families.
- Advantageous winds meant that the flight arrived early.
- Advantageous is a film set in the near-future, in what seems like a pre-dystopic world.
- Without the help of such biases, overt knowledge may be insufficient to ensure advantageous behavior.
- Ta3N5-Nanorods enabling highly efficient water oxidation via advantageous light harvesting and charge collection.
- Peacock is launching at an advantageous time, says Bank of America’s Jessica Reif Ehrlich.
- MEG provided advantageous information in 12 (50%) of 24 patients with clustered dipoles and confirmed the diagnosis in the remaining 12 (50%).
- The fat-fueled brain: unnatural or advantageous?
- New research highlights why it’s advantageous to produce store brand products, even those that aren’t popular with customers.
- In experiments in shaking culture, we find that advantageous insertions usually fall in operons required in the pathways creating flagella.
- Contract law is unclear as to how to deal with such cases of “advantageous breach.”
- The HF enzymes typically have a different optimal buffer than the wild type enzyme; this can be advantageous when designing double digest experiments.
- Why is it advantageous to submit pictures of the car?
- And believing in God may have been evolutionarily advantageous to humans as it provided a framework for promoting social good.
- For a variety of reasons discussed in this article, Limited Liability Companies (
LLCs) are the most advantageous business entity.
- How advantageous are extra payments?
- Advantageous is being of advantage, beneficial, whereas beneficial is helpful or good to something or someone.
- How advantageous is increasing my savings?
- Cancer center partnership advantageous.
- Tailoring a 67 attosecond pulse through advantageous phase-mismatch.
- Which gradient technique is more advantageous when the data is too big to handle in RAM simultaneously?