Use Accounts in a sentence. How to use the word Accounts in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Accounts.
Examples of Accounts in a sentence
- Asset and expense accounts debit to increase and credit to decrease.
- A ledger is a book or collection of accounts.
- This is done by analyzing the accounts and making the necessary “adjusting entries.”
- If the books have been closed correctly, this trial balance will contain only real accounts, because the nominal accounts have no balances immediately after closing.
- Fear of conditions that might be attached to economic aid accounts in part for the public stance of neutralism adopted by so many African governments.
- A is an abacus, the old Chinese adding machine that uses accounts to count.
- The abacus fell to the ground and the accounts went everywhere.
- Vassily Prokofyevich, the manager, was doing his accounts, breaking his abacus.
- These inquiries accustom the pupils to render honest and faithful accounts themselves.
- The woman in charge of the accounts department is an absolute dragon!
- The promotion panels, the search committees, the nomination bodies, nobody calls them to render accounts.
- Manage the collection, allocation, budgets and final accounts of railroad construction funds.
- Sometimes it becomes that these accounts are deceptive.
- Others also create pages or separate accounts that are dedicated to narrate the story of the recipient.
- It is well, on other accounts, to give the pupils of a school a little respite, at least every hour; and if this is done, an intermission of study for two minutes each time will be sufficient.
- Keeping a register of the scholars, and various other duties connected with the accounts.
- The institutions which Romulus actually founded, were of a very republican character, if the accounts of subsequent writers are to be believed.
- In the accounts given by the Greeks of the worship of these nations, in spite of much agreement, points are found at variance with the rules of the Avesta, and as a fact certain distinctions did prevail.