Use Accompanied in a sentence. How to use the word Accompanied in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Accompanied.
Examples of Accompanied in a sentence
- As the moment of independence receded into the past, the popular enthusiasm that accompanied it quite naturally abated.
- The constantly increasing size of business firms has been accompanied by an increased need on the part of government, creditors, investors, employees, and even the general public, for increased economic data properly summarized and interpreted.
- In 1574, North accompanied his brother on a diplomatic mission to France.
- Abscessive definition, a localized accumulation of pus in the tissues of the body, often accompanied by swelling and inflammation and frequently caused by bacteria.
- The genus of primates was accompanied by the anteater “Orycteropus”.
- Early pregnancy is often accompanied by nausea.
- In the severe case, he or she feels extremely uncomfortable, experiencing vertigo in any movement of the head accompanied by nausea and vomiting.
- Vertigo can also be accompanied by a feeling of nausea and real illness.
- Mrs. Thatcher, plus Denis and his son Mark enter accompanied by cheers and pistols.
- Eleanor accompanied Edward on his pilgrimage to the Holy Land in 1270, and on their return they were crowned in August 1274.
- Above, there is another party going on, accompanied by electoral background noises.
- The aeronaut that accompanied it was a hen–poor thing!
- In 1736 he accompanied Maupertuis to Lapland to measure tlıeıe the length of a degree along the meridian.
- Redness of the skin develops from 30 minutes to 24 hours after exposure. If the sunburn is mild, there may be a barely noticeable flaking of the skin accompanied by tanning.
- Each of the heads was accompanied by the symbol of the capital of a province, as above described.
- In the first instance, Menelaus, accompanied by another Grecian chieftain, went to Troy and demanded that Helen should be given up again to her proper husband.