Use Accepted in a sentence. How to use the word Accepted in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Accepted. Sentence for Accepted.
Examples of Accepted in a sentence
- Eurodollars, are deposits accepted or loans made in U. S. dollars by banks located outside the United States.
- Some of them still stood out, even the rest had accepted my proposal.
- it was raining, so I accepted his offer of an elevator.
- How is this prayer accepted?
- An alternate jury member drowned with the penalty and accepted the water and tissues of a concerned court employee.
- I realized that I accepted my suggestion for purely sentimental reasons.
- This is how the companies gradually accepted the increase in traffic and gave it a new impetus.
- M. Mabeuf, in his venerable childish austerity, had not accepted the gift of the stars; he had not admitted that a star could be struck in louis d’or.
- In 1893 he accepted the Durand line as the Afghan-Indian boundary.
- Accommodation paper includes notes or bills of exchange made, accepted, or endorsed without any consideration.
- I have offered it to him, said Beechnut, but he has not told me yet whether he accepted the offer or not.
- “The question is,” continued Beechnut, “which must be considered as first in order of time, the one who had the offer first, or the one who accepted first.”
- This invitation was accepted by great numbers of people, from every rank and station in life.
- What was not discovered “after Alexander” means what was not discovered or not accepted at this redaction.
- These regulations of the Avesta were fully accepted in the West.
- Being weaker than the Median king, he ranged himself under his leadership and power, agreed to follow him in war, and accepted the position of his general and vassal.
- The condition was accepted; the mercenaries marched out of the city and encamped on a hill opposite the Macedonian camp.