Use Acceptable in a sentence. How to use the word Acceptable in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Acceptable.
Examples of Acceptable in a sentence
- However, the phosphors that radiate light similar to daylight or firelight rarely emit as much visible light as do phosphors that emit a less pleasant and less acceptable color of light.
- No proof of its existence acceptable to scientists has yet been found.
- The next step in the simple linear regression procedure is to determine if the remaining quadratic error of prediction is acceptable or not.
- The poise we had in the account that gave us the job is boring due to the irritability of our first day of access, and we worry about an acceptable first consequence.
- Culture, in convincing but not expressed forms, dictates proven and acceptable methods by which group members address recurrent problems.
- The coat is usually black or red, but other colors are acceptable.
- The desire to offer sacrifices to the gods at the correct and acceptable time did not permit the Brahmans entirely to neglect the observation of the heavens.
- God, he said, had heard his prayers, was satisfied with his penitence, and pitied his sorrows; and that his act of charity in relieving the poor beggar, even at the risk of leaving himself and his friends in utter destitution, was extremely acceptable in the sight of Heaven.
- The tidings of Pompey’s death came to Caesar at Alexandria, and with them the head of the murdered man, which was sent by the government of Ptolemy, they supposing that it would be an acceptable gift to Caesar.
- M. Delcassé replied that he could not even semi-officially say what proposals would be acceptable.
- Moreover, without such guarantees it will be impossible for the King and his Premier “to make disarmament acceptable by the Royalist Party, which constitutes the great majority of the nation.