Use A Lot Of in a sentence. How to use the word A Lot Of in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word A Lot Of. Sentence for A Lot Of.
Examples of A Lot Of in a sentence
- It’s a lot of work and I also feel like I did it.
- I have a lot of diehard fans.
- There are a lot of good things on the horizon.
- The touring was crazy, it was a lot of work.
- A lot of times, I played bass on songs.
- I taught a lot of art history, especially Chinese, Japanese, and Indian.
- I do a lot of inspirational talks for kids, to motivate them to change their lives and give them hope.
- Meaning a lot of people wanted to see something new on television.
- A lot of people identify who they are by what they do and that’s not me.
- A lot of the television industry is so cookie-cutter.
- I’ve learned a lot of tricks from working with a lot of great producers over the years, and I think I should write a book about it!
- I’ve been around a long time, so I guess I’ve touched a lot of people’s lives – hopefully for the better.
- However, to be frank, I personally also think a lot of people are losing patience because the team is obstinately refusing to show any solid indications of progress other than promises of “a lot happening behind the scenes.” And… I can’t blame them.
- She kept direct eye contact for an extended period of time, paying close attention to his rod as she inhaled it with a lot of skill.
- White cast iron contain a lot of free cementite, nature brittle hard, very wear-resisting.
- I bring a lot of masks in my backpack because I don’t like when my mask gets wet from spit.