October 31 is Halloween every year. Creative Halloween messages to share with your loved ones on social media is the latest trend.
Halloween messages for college students, grandchildren, coworkers, boyfriend, friends, teachers, girlfriend are here. Share funny Halloween status messages and Halloween birthday messages. Halloween status messages for WhatsApp and Halloween messages for Facebook. Post these fun Halloween status messages to celebrate this day.
Halloween Facebook Status Messages
- I love Halloween because this is the day I can be a bit of a witch and a bit of a bad mood without complaining.
- It is the day of the free flight lessons as long as you get your own broom…. Happy Halloween.
- Hope none of the Halloween candy goes to the WAIST … Enjoy each candy thoroughly !!!
- Not only is it okay to be a devil, but it is very important to be an imp on Halloween.
- Let the hairs stand up and the goose bumps spread because it’s Halloween my dear.
WhatsApp status messages Happy Halloween
- You can scare or scare those around you…. Wishing you a Happy Halloween.
- I wish you chills and thrills, fun and adventures… Best wishes to you on Halloween !!
- Wishing you the darkest, scariest, and spookiest night of your life … Have a spooky Halloween.
- Enjoy watching the horrors of Halloween … Enjoy scaring yourself and also enjoy scaring your loved ones.
- A candy a day keeps ghosts away… So treat me to lots of candy this Halloween.
Halloween WhatsApp Status
- “Don’t be so scared on Halloween that you forget to enjoy the tricks and treats.”
- “Happy Halloween everyone…. It’s the best time of year, the spooky time of year. “
Happy Halloween messages for Facebook
- “Wishing you a very happy November 1st…. I wish you a scary and spooky Halloween. “
- “Dress up in the most exciting costume and scare everyone around you … Happy Halloween.”
Funny Halloween Status for Whatsapp
- “Have a spooky Halloween night full of eating candy and hunting ghosts and monsters.”
- “There is no better holiday than Halloween … Make the most of these scary moments with your loved ones.”