Bahá’í Naw-Rúz is the traditional New Year in Iran and in many Middle Eastern countries such as Zerbaijan, Turkey, Iraq, Armenia, Georgia, Russia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Syria, and the Kurdistan of Tajikistan.
It is the first day of the Baha i calendar and also one of the nine holy days of the followers of the Baha i calendar. It has been a national holiday since ancient times in Iran. Share your Bahá’í New Year Bahai naw ruz quotes, wishes and greetings messages on Facebook and Whatsapp and wish everyone peace and happiness.
Bahá’í New Years wish messages
- I wish that this New Year brings much peace and happiness in everyone’s life.
- The Bahá’í name is associated with the greatest God. Let us appreciate God’s miracles and his goodness. Happy New Year.
- Greetings Nawruz to you and your family. I wish you a very happy and prosperous new year.
- A new year is a new beginning for many good things. Nawruz Mubarak.
- May this Nawruz bring beautiful memories to your heart and fill it with happiness.
Baha’i New Year’s Prayer by Naw Ruz
- Wishing you a happy and peaceful New Year Naw Ruz Baha’i
- I pray that this Nawruz will give us all the strength to overcome our defects in our character and, therefore, useful activities for humanity.
- In this Naw Ruz Baha’i New Year, let’s have meaningful conversations without hurting anyone. I pray for the spirit of brotherhood.
- Let’s all come together, sing, pray, eat and welcome this new year with new hope.
- Pray that this Naw Ruz begins with blooming buds, the sweet song of the birds and new hopes in the hearts of the people.
Greeting messages from Bahai Naw Ruz
- Wishing you all the happiness and brightness of life… .. Wishing you all the smiles and joys of life…. Bahai Naw Ruz wishes you.
- May there be friendship and happiness, harmony and joy surrounding you… My best wishes in Naw Ruz to you !!!
Happy Naw Ruz – Baha’i Dating
- The Naw Ruz-Bahai occasion is all about festivities, fun, partying and good times of welcome.
- The blessings of the Almighty and love for loved ones is the best way to celebrate the pious occasion of Naw Ruz-Bahai.