Use You in a sentence. How to use the word You in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word You.
Examples of You in a sentence
- *** Jonathan, you must ask the price of a room, and don’t expect too much.
- *** If you want a qualified accountant, your services are not cheap.
- *** It was the most boring movie you can imagine!
- *** The pieces you are reading are adapted from the writings of the dramatist and author Michael Frayn.
- *** You must admit that George, you are talking absolute rubbish.
- *** What is the absolute maximum you can pay?
- *** A car is an absolute necessity if you live in the country.
- *** Do you think there is absolute truth / beauty?
- *** I can offer you $ 220, but that is my absolute limit.
- *** I have told you with absolute certainty that there will be no change in policy.
- *** The Aardvarks are intriguing animals, if you like that kind of thing.
- *** That will give you an incredible choice of all times, which is the best and perfect choice of all time.
- *** That should see you think he credits what.
- *** Can you clarify this long prayer?
- *** Ask Simon to cook the food? Get out, you can barely boil an egg!
- *** He will decrease part of the price if you ask him.
- *** First you will enter a new document, then you will learn how to delete the unwanted characters and insert new ones.
- *** You will have to kill these unwanted plants with poison.
- *** You can give your unwanted products to charity.
- ** Do you have any unwanted items for the sale of jumble?
- *** However, instead, one of you could be the proud owner of an Action Replay cartridge.
- *** From the top of the hill you can see the entire surrounding countryside.
- *** Winnetka has that small-town atmosphere of tree-lined streets and a commercial district of a street you can not find in the suburbs.
- *** It’s the old Cedar Tree Kingdom that greets you today.
- *** Hopefully you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and progress every day!