Use Woolly in a sentence. How to use the word Woolly in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Woolly. Sentence for Woolly.
Examples of Woolly in a sentence
- She looked at the Black Woman’s woolly hair.
- Under her right arm the woolly lamb slumbered.
- But no one was ever swerved from an original purpose by trying on warm, woolly stockings.
- There was, of course, a present from her Mother to be opened,–warm, woolly stockings and things like that.
- These have brown to dark brown skin color, kinky or woolly black hair, broad and rather flat noses, and everted lips.
- In the Amazon, the woolly monkeys and spider monkeys have been exterminated by excessive hunting.
- The outer coat should be neither woolly nor silky, but hard, fine, and straight.
- He has the advantage of a table to be sure; but that is not every thing. He begins right, by deliberately removing the woolly skin.
- The weather was cold and I was poorly dressed; so my appearance, as I was told afterward, occasioned considerable merriment, and the night operators conspired to “put up a job on the jay from the wild and woolly West.
- In Great Smoky Mountains National Park, an invasive insect—the balsam woolly adelgid—has killed millions of Fraser firs, as seen here on Clingmans Dome.