Use War in a sentence. How to use the word War in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word War. Sentence for War.
Examples of War in a sentence
- According to this proposal, the main states of the Cold War would allow each other to carry out an open air surveillance of their territory.
- The result was a kind of frantic, gaudy air war dance.
- Socrates (c.470-399 B.C.), who was also a soldier during the Peloponnesian War and a bricklayer later, was recognized as a philosopher and educator.
- In the regression, the man was found in the Battle of Somme of the First World War on the British side.
- His writings on motorized war dominated strategic thinking in the 1920s.
- Democracy survived the Civil War and the industrial leviathan in development and fought until the twentieth century.
- A war would inevitably delay the reform process.
- Inevitably, this attempt to define the most powerful art school since the war will lead to fierce arguments.
- These telenovelas share some dramatic ingredients with the current war against drugs in Mexico: executions, luxurious lifestyles and international fame.
- During World War II, German and Soviet forces fought on the Kerch peninsula, with the battle line striking the areas shown at the bottom of the image.
- Videos of adults The collapse of the Ottoman Empire at the end of the First World War led to Great Syria being carved in half a dozen states.
- In the 1820s, while waging a war of independence against the Ottoman Empire, Greece became an early symbol of escape from the prison of the empire.
- For China, Opium Wars and the Sino-Japanese war in the 19th century, and for the Ottoman Empire, the “equilibrium policies” during their period of collapse resulted in the awakening of two important nations of the world.
- The collapse of the Ottoman Empire at the end of the First World War led to Great Syria being carved in half a dozen states.
- No war correspondents, no Red Cross or relief committees have gone to Palestine, because no actual fighting has taken place there, and yet hundreds of thousands are suffering there that worst of agonies, the
agony of the spirit.