Use under in a sentence. Sentence for under. How to use the word under in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word under. How to use “under” with example sentences.
Examples of under in a sentence
- Under good conditions, yeasts multiply by budding; a type of asexual reproduction.
- He studied under the Jesuits in Lyon, and then at the Sorbonne in Paris, after which he acted as tutor to a youth being sent by his family to Italy.
- A spider appeared under the sofa.
- The vibration tube in the magnetic field vertically generates the magnetostriction under the effect of the alternative magnetic field, that is, the resonance of the axis.
- It also shows that the effect of the coefficient of seismic acceleration on the dimensionless stabilizing force is remarkable, especially under the high coefficients of seismic acceleration.
- It is the known equation for speed under constant acceleration.
- Parts of the Yucatan peninsula remained under a hurricane warning, and a tropical storm warning was installed for the western tip of Cuba, with heavy rainfall expected.
- Greece is under the control of the Ottoman Turks.
- Bosnia was under Ottoman rule until 1878, when it became a colony under Austria-Hungary.
- The congregation of pots hung from wire frames under a scorching sun.
- A modest congregation sat under the benches.
- This laser provided an early impetus for studies of instability by tending to produce noisy, increasing production even under almost constant excitation.
- His pink face, under a mass of snow-white hair, that “when his peruke was off was a venerable vision”, is increasingly benevolent and majestic.
- In 1703 the Church party under Gov. Robert Daniel succeeded in legally establishing the Church of England in the colony.
- Under some statutes, lack of acknowledgment makes an instrument void.
- He took refuge in Samarkand, under the protection of Gen. Konstantin Kaufmann.