Use Transmission in a sentence. How to use the word Transmission in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Transmission. Sentence for Transmission.
Examples of Transmission in a sentence
- Genetics, the science which deals with man’s origins, his mode of development and reproduction of characteristics, was given great impetus in the nineteenth century by the discoveries of Darwin, Mendel, and other scientists, including John Conrad Otto, the American physician who first accurately described the transmission of hemophilia from mother to son.
- These bubbles restrict blood flow, affect the transmission of nerve impulses, and can cause death.
- Many New Year events and tourist attractions have been closed over fear of transmission, including the Forbidden City in Beijing, traditional temple fairs, and other celebratory gatherings.
- They also concluded that “self-sustaining human-to-human transmission should not be ruled out”, which has since been confirmed as happening.
- The basic reproduction number for the human-to-human transmission of the virus has been estimated as between 1.4 and 3.8 by several research groups.
- “China coronavirus: ‘family cluster’ in Vietnam fuels concerns over human transmission“.
- Germany confirms human transmission of coronavirus
- “China coronavirus: cases surge as official admits human to human transmission“.
- However, just as they were going deeper into the conversation, the live feed was suddenly cut off and the only thing viewers saw on their screens was a title card saying that there was a technical problem with the transmission.
- They have, on the contrary, their foundation in some hidden principles connected with the origin of life, and with the mode of its transmission from parent to offspring, which the researches of philosophers have never yet been able to explore.
- At any rate, he resolved to settle the affairs of his government before he set out, in order to secure both the tranquillity of the country while he should be absent, and the regular transmission of his power to his descendants in case he should never return.