How to use the word Through in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Through.
Examples of Through in a sentence
- Three great historic routes through the peninsula mark the paths of the conquerors of the past.
- It reproduces through spores that often appear as a sooty black mass.
- Electromagnetic radiation travels through space in the form ot a to-and-fro oscillation, or harmonic wave.
- She appears in Russian, Czech, and Polish folk tales as a cannibalistic demon who flies through the sky in an iron caldron and uses a broom to sweep her traces from the air.
- Before a new constitution was proclaimed in 1956, power was channeled through the Revolutionary Command Council, which was an arm of the revolutionary officers.
- Encyclical, a letter written by the pope to the bishops of the entire church and through them to the laity.
- Elburz Mountains extends for about 600 miles (965 km) along the southwestern and southern shores of the Caspian Sea through Gilan and Mazanderan provinces.
- Complex tones are obtained through synthesis or combination of sounds.
- The high starting current would cause an ordinary fuse to blow, but a time-delay fuse will permit the high starting current to pass through the fuse for the required starting time without blowing.
- Rising on the northern slope of Mont Beuvray in the Morvan, it flows 182 miles north-northwest through the departments of Nievre and Yonne, joining the Seine at Montereau-Faut-Yonne.
- De Soto’s route through the southeastern portion of what is now the United States is not known precisely.
- Note that the forces on the two charges are equal and opposite and are directed along a line through the two charges.
- In electrochemical cells the electrons enter the cell through the cathode and leave it through the anode.
- He brought considerable prestige to the Edinburgh Festival through his productions there in 1948 and 1949.
- Entering as a Guest allows you to search our database and browse through Members’ Profiles
- In a turn in the river lay the spinney, a group of birch shoots that sprouted through a thicket of brambles.