Use Term in a sentence. How to use the word Term in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Term. Sentence for Term.
Examples of term in a sentence
- The term covers broad traits such as intelligence as well as narrow traits such as manual dexterity.
- The term green shrimp refers to all or any raw shrimp.
- The term “New World” can be misleading when the question of California wine arises.
- However, this term is misleading, because it is unlikely that any Zoroastrian worshiped Zurvan; the worship was always reserved only for Ahura Mazda.
- Cary’s Rebellion; the popular term for an unstable era in North Carolina history (about 1703 to 1711), in which Thomas Cary figured prominently.
- Although defeated in 1898, Gorman returned for a fourth Senate term in 1902.
- Inquest; in its broadest sense, means a judicial inquiry, but the term is usually applied specifically to an investigation by jury.
- The most familiar application of the term is to the inquiry performed by a coroner, with the aid of a jury, into the cause of an unexplained, or possibly suspicious, death.
- The term “inquest,” as used in the surrogate’s court, refers to the surrogate’s function of determining all the circumstances that might affect the genuineness of a will offered for probate.
- In 1913 he was the first to announce the concept that atoms can be identical chemically and yet have diflerent atomic weights, and he coined the term isotopes for such related atoms.
- Implicit in the earlier usage of the term was a sense of mystery, since little was known in the West about the remote eastern regions except that they remained difficult to reach and were sources for exotic commodities such as silk and spices.
- Far East; is a term denoting essentially that part of Asia farthest east of Europe, in particular the areas preferably designated as East Asia and Southeast Asia.