Use Spoken in a sentence. How to use the word Spoken in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Spoken. Sentence for Spoken.
Examples of Spoken in a sentence
- I have not yet spoken of it.
- It is composed of several hundred different languages spoken by the peoples of most of central, eastern, and southern Africa.
- The Celtic languages, which have been spoken by different branches of the Celtic peoples from prehistoric times to the present day, belong to the so-called centum group of Indo-European languages.
- Its literary and artistic productions are appreciated everywhere Arabic is spoken, and even beyond.
- Celtic languages may also be divided into Old, or continental, Celtic, spoken on the European mainland, and insular Celtic, spoken on the British Isles.
- On average, in a meeting, clarification is sought and clarification is given equivalent to 44 percent of all spoken behaviors.
- Sam Waterston reads from the abundant writings of Jefferson, tall and soft-spoken.
- He has spoken badly about abortion and the rights of homosexuals.
- He considered the Russian literary style of his day a result of foreign influences and borrowings and tried in his work to imitate the native spoken idiom in all its richness and freedom.
- The talented Dutch photographer Roeselien Raimond (of whom we have written and spoken before here) takes impressive pictures of wild foxes.
- Many different languages are spoken in Nigeria.
- The number who had spoken inadvertently, and the number who had done it by design, might be ascertained.
- They are spoken pleasantly, but still in the tone of command.
- Another would give a soliloquy supposed to be spoken by the sewing-girl as she sits at her work.
- Besides, my remarks, being in writing, can be read a second time, and be more attentively considered and reconsidered than when words are merely spoken.