Use Something in a sentence. How to use the word Something in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Something.
Examples of Something in a sentence
- I had the feeling that something unpleasant was about to happen.
- Eva muttered something unintelligible.
- Before we got to the town, George has told us that we could get something to eat in a little backstreet.
- I know it’s a boring journey, but the time will pass quite quickly if you read something.
- Aging is something that a man has to accept.
- She decided to accept the offer for lack of something better.
- There must be something wrong with it because no one else has phoned.
- I am fed up with my job. I am thinking of doing something else.
- Can you smell something burning?
- I can feel something crawling up on my leg. It must be an insect.
- The driver mumbled something, but was not particularly disturbed.
- Although many writings have the sense of something like a political snub, also expresses a kind of sexed slave and appendix ideology.
- We must believe, our talent is used to do something.
- You can have them paint something especially for you.
- That and the unwanted copies of Serpell’s report on the railways of Great Britain were something to stoke the fire.
- Do you think the spider can entangle something?
- They should look like something from a fair stand: a shrimp and a black giant tied up!
- The conqueror who founds an empire, although even his character generally deteriorates very seriously toward the close of his career, still usually knows something of moderation and generosity.
- Anyone can arrange good vitualles, if they have something to cook.
- These two paintings are almost nothing, but there is something about their calm presence, which is insistent and convincing.
- He was handsome, no doubt, and something in him was strangely convincing, but by themselves they were not qualities that justified a featured article.
- Every time you see something that seems convincing: a photo, a piece of cloth, a font, a word, return it to the board.
- Now that the IDO is done, it’s time to sit tight while you enjoy the New Year’s Eve with your family and friends; this way, you’ll have something extra to look forward in the first week of 2022!