Use Seriousness in a sentence. How to use the word Seriousness in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Seriousness. Sentence for Seriousness.
Examples of Seriousness in a sentence
- The scraggly gray wig had rumpled all the seriousness out of her hair.
- If we wish to impress a child with the seriousness and reality of our authority, we had better put our imagination into condition.
- He stops to look at them with a pleased expression of countenance, and then says, addressing the driver, with a face of much seriousness, “That’s a first-rate horse of yours.
- In recounting the circumstances of his birth, Herodotus relates, with all seriousness, the following very extraordinary story:
- The expression on the Youngish Girl’s face was a curious mixture of humor and seriousness.
- But to fulfil his own sincerity and seriousness he took the clock and stopped it for a moment that he might start it up again with the Girl close in his arms.
- “The whole adventure?” The Youngish Man winced at the phrase, and then laughed to cover his seriousness.
- “You’re quite right, what you said about men,” he resumed with desperate seriousness.
- Enchanted by his seriousness, the Bride rushed off up-stairs with her scissors to rip the foliage off her second-best hat to make a hedge for the church-yard.
- It was very amusing to hear him, in great seriousness, relate this in his low and measured accents to his faithful followers.