Use Saw in a sentence. How to use the word Saw in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Saw. Sentence for Saw.
Examples of saw in a sentence
- He himself saw to the publication of a number of his works, including the dramatie poem Les chastes et loyales amours de Theagene et Cariclee (1623) and five volumes of Le theâtre d’Alexandre Hardy Parisien (1624-1628).
- The dog cringed when he saw a snake.
- The donkey resisted when he saw the serpent.
- Our soldiers laughed aloud, as I did, when they saw them lumbering down the roads.
- He was filled with nausea when he saw cruelty to animals.
- No one saw his executioners spend several minutes looking for a vein to administer the lethal drugs.
- When the child saw the whole room full of strangers, he felt very ashamed.
- Saw an axe a chargeships and foreign missions.
- That scene ended an episode that also saw Frank and Betty taking two children to the zoo.
- At the zoo we saw many monkeys running around the cage.
- After returning to England, Coram became appalled by the number of children he saw abandoned in London, many of them starving.
- But on his way, he saw a noble knight, riding slowly through the meadows on a black horse.
- It is said that he saw some fair Saxon boys being sold as slaves and, on being told that they were Angles, he replied Non Angli sed angeli (“Not Angles but angels”).