Use Said in a sentence. How to use the word Said in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Said. Sentence for Said.
Examples of said in a sentence
- Segovia, he said, was unquestionably the best guitarist of the 20th century.
- She said that putting it in bute would immediately reduce inflammation and alternative hot and cold compresses would also help.
- She said a sentimental goodbye.
- Toyota in September 2009 said that Mr. Biller had made “inaccurate and misleading allegations about Toyota’s conduct”.
- She said: “Excuse me, I have five pages. Can I use the Xerox machine?”
- The toy is said to have originated in China.
- Thomas said the zoo could use several behavioral responses to its advantage.
- When he said he wanted to go to the zoo on his birthday, he barely told him.
- He was the eighth of 18 cabinet ministers who said he could abstain or vote against an agreement.
- It would give impetus to the strategic disarmament negotiations, he said.
- His paintings were very popular, and Rubens is said to ha ve owned 17 of them.
- Mr. Knight said that he had resigned for personal reasons.
- Bruce Knight, a Vermont-based business broker, said many business owners are on the same link as Lifschultz.
- If the contract of sale requires the seller to deliver a “full covenant and warranty deed,” the deed will contain a provision that “the said premises are free from encumbrances.” If this covenant is broken, the seller is liable to the purchaser for all costs that may be involved in removing the encumbrances.
- It is said to have long, fine hair and the facial features of an ape.
- Alfred Eisenstaedt has said of his work, “Whenever I photograph, I photograph as a friend.”
- “Lauren Gussis, who is the creator, felt comfortable exploring these issues according to her own experiences, but in a satirical and exaggerated way,” he said.