Use Renewal in a sentence. How to use the word Renewal in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Renewal. Sentence for Renewal.
Examples of renewal in a sentence
- For others, Urbank was only a re-invention of the discredited urban renewal program.
- They answered the request only with a renewal of their tears.
- This renewal of friendly intercourse between the queen and the princess brought the latter gradually out of her retirement.
- The result of the victory was the renewal of the dependence of Edom on Judah, though not as yet throughout the whole extent of the land.
- With the end of the First World War, revolutionary movements began to emerge that aspired to provoke a radical renewal of culture and society, with the need to find new ways in terms of design and composition.
- Alfred succeeded, however, by means of the influence of his personal character, and by the very active and efficient exertions that he made, in concentrating what forces remained, and in preparing for a renewal of the contest.
- In fact, both armies were, for the time, pretty effectually disabled, and each seems to have shrunk from a renewal of the contest.
- As soon as the escape of Hannibal was made known at Carthage, the people of the city immediately began to fear that the Romans would consider them responsible for it, and that they should thus incur a renewal of Roman hostility.
- He considered the proceeding as in some sense an act of hostility against himself, and, as such, an infraction of the treaty and a renewal of the war.
- Calling the communion table an altar, and the officiating minister a priest, and clothing him in a sacerdotal garb, countenanced the idea of a renewal of the sacrifice of Christ.
- They did not know in exactly what condition the Persian fleet had been left, nor how far there might be danger of a renewal of the conflict on the following day.