How to use the word Quantitative in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Quantitative.
Examples of Quantitative in a sentence
- A scatter diagram is needed to evaluate the linearity assumption underlying each coefficient of correlation or regression between pairs of quantitative variables.
- After the unit root test and the cointegration test, the regression of the quantitative relationship was performed.
- As the discussion in this section has implied, a general analysis of the phonological system is a prerequisite for quantitative analysis.
- The conclusion of the quantitative analysis is then drawn: when the target at sea is moved sinuously against the firing of a medium-caliber naval gun with the director, the diversion of …
- With the qualitative and quantitative analysis, the characteristics of the community of the ciliated protozoan sample from the soil of the Dapeng Peninsula, Guangdong Province were studied.
- The quantitative definitions of “likely” and “very likely”, for instance, are the sort of thing that obviously arises when someone asks “Just what the hell are we saying here exactly?”
- I spent fifteen months working for a company that produces and sells an N-dimensional vector solver for quantitative financial analytics.
- Suggest a quantitative experiment to look for any deviation from the principle of superposition for surface waves in water.
- It also gives an estimated score for the verbal and quantitative sections (but not the essays).
- He worked in a multi-national company and his job was to carry out quantitative analysis of equities.
- Since World War II popular American sports such as Baseball, Basketball and Field and Track have seen the qualitative and quantitative dominance of black (Afro-America) athletes.
- Now this form of verse in its simple, almost natural, quantitative arrangement is very close to prose, and it would be a short step to substitute prose for it as the basis of the story, interspersing verse here and there to secure variety, or when the emotions were called into play, just as lyric verses are interpolated in the iambic narrative.