Use Produced in a sentence. How to use the word Produced in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Produced. Sentence for Produced.
Examples of produced in a sentence
- Starting in 1911, Hill used delicate thermocouples (extremely sensitive heat-measuring devices) to show that heat is produced by a contracting muscle fiber in two phases.
- In the initial phase the heat is produced rapidly at the actual moment of contraction.
- In the second phase, after contraction, heat is produced more slowly but often in greater quantities.
- Hill also demonstrated that if the muscle fiber is made to contract in an atmosphere of pure nitrogen, the initial heat is unaffected but the delayed heat is not produced.
- The subtraction of the amplifier leak from the Axon patch clamp could subtract the leakage current produced by a single depolarization pulse, but not the leakage current produced by a series of depolarization pulses of different steps.
- In just one month, two million photocopies were produced on the giant Xerox research machines.
- Muffin has never produced offspring; She did produce infertile eggs at the Ueno Zoo.
- The isotope produced by the hydrogen bomb explosion was 253Es, which has a half-life of 20 days.
- Abe Lincoln in Illinois is a Pulitzer Prize-winning play by Robert E. Sherwood, first produced in 1938.
- Connected by spurs to the main Talien-Shenyang and Peking-Shenyang rail lines, it serves as a local port and trading center, and as an outlet for coal, grain, and soybeans produced in the Liao River Valley.
- ACTH is a hormone produced by the front part of the pituitary gland.
- In 1810, he produced a series of works representing St. Petersburg.
- However, small quantities exist in zinc blendes, from which zinc is produced.
- Latex foam articles are not only produced in molded-form but also are cast in the form of thin sheets or spread onto a fabric.