Use Pretty in a sentence. How to use the word Pretty in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Pretty. Sentence for Pretty.
Examples of Pretty in a sentence
- It’s nice to have a pretty girl on each arm..
- She is quite pretty, but looks unhealthy.
- The sea is pretty rough today.
- White doves are pretty birds.
- I’m pretty sure Tom’s lying.
- When I think back on what I did, I feel pretty stupid.
- The second touchdown was pretty much a given.
- The whisper of a pretty girl can be heard further than the roar of a lion.
- She gave birth to a pretty baby girl last week.
- The house I bought is pretty far from downtown.
- Museums do a pretty good job preserving history.
- A pretty girl like you will definitely be noticed.
- I’m getting pretty tired of driving every morning.
- It is true that she is pretty, but she is selfish.
- I discovered that speaking English was pretty easy.
- They were pretty tired after having worked all day.
- That pretty bird did nothing but sing day after day.
- Those guys were still pretty damn good football players.
- I think what’s going on with gorillas is pretty bad.
- I tried to play the flute because all the pretty girls played the flute.
- Even though most of these are available in abundance currently and many among these are renewable fuels however if we continue to use these at this pace these may deplete pretty soon.
- The study presents pretty conclusive results : If I were to do 10,000 studies like this, only one of them would come up with this information by chance.
- I loved playing the guitar and I knew I was pretty good at it, so that’s what I wanted to do with my life.
- You can tune in at any time and know exactly where you are in the story arc because it’s pretty much the same every week.