Use Perplexity in a sentence. How to use the word Perplexity in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Perplexity. Sentence for Perplexity.
Examples of Perplexity in a sentence
- His face, never easily controlled by him, expressed all the perplexity and disturbance he felt.
- She must have seen my perplexity.
- All that afternoon had a dreamy and contemplative appearance that in him was a mask of perplexity.
- Pen was bewildered with amazement, perplexity, fury at this monstrous and unreasonable persecution.
- I reflected for a moment on the painful perplexity.
- The best of them is like a brier: the straightest is sharper than a hedge of thorns: the day of your watchers and your visitation comes; Now it will be your perplexity.
- Mr. Harthouse’s face lengthened in spite of his coldness and his perplexity increased.
- Robert overcomes his perplexity with his most peremptory air.
- The student went to the teacher and said: “Let’s do a trick to the man: we will hide his shoes and hide behind those bushes, and we will wait to see his perplexity when he does not find them”.
- This put me in extreme perplexity.
- They considered the appointment with some perplexity.
- From the works of the Voyage series, I see a real me and the universe and verify the characteristics of abstraction and perplexity of life.
- Dumfounded, To fill with amazement and perplexity; confuse.
- He saw the displeasure with perplexity expressed in Viola’s face.
- His anxiety and perplexity increased.
- The grandmother looked around in perplexity.
- Finally I managed to disentangle myself from the perplexity.
- He began to count them and then, with increasing perplexity, counted them for the second time.
- He looked at us with some perplexity.
- Your comments have been a source of great perplexity and debate.
- He looked at the instruction booklet in complete perplexity.
- In the midst of this uncertainty he suddenly died, leaving both the wars themselves and the perplexity of deciding between them as a part of the royal inheritance falling to his son.