Use Payment in a sentence. How to use the word Payment in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Payment. Sentence for Payment.
Examples of payment in a sentence
- You have only 2 days in order to make the payment.
- Tip; a small gift of money for service, usually in addition to payment due.
- The subordination of the magistrates is intended to supply a means of control; but the law also requires regular payment of officers.
- On top of that, GoFundMe uses a third party paying system, WePay, which helps in the payment processing.
- The two elements often occur as part of the same transaction; for example, the cashing or deposit by a creditor of his debtor’s check inseribed “in full payment.
- When an amount is thus tendered with the clear expression of an intention to make payment in full, the payee, as a general rule, must either reject it entirely or accept it subject to the stated condition.
- He cannot, without the consent of the debtor, accept such a conditional tender and apply it in part payment.
- The existence of a professional relationship does not necessarily depend on payment of a fee.
- He paid the start-up costs of the new magazine by deferring payment of sales taxes his clubs owed on their activities.
- They have the difficult choice, having to pick between contributing to their 401 (k) or direct money towards the payment of their student debts.
- Employees who are entitled to the Freedom 2 Save benefit are those who contribute a minimum of 2% of their salaries to their student loan payment.
- The law of contract and debt, the breach of covenants, the non-payment of wages when due, the annulling of a purchase or sale, the law of deposits, the collection of outstanding accounts, gambling debts and wages, are discussed at some length.