Use inevitably in a sentence. How to use the word inevitably in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word inevitably. Sentence for inevitably.
Definition of Inevitably
Inevitably means that something is certain to happen, unavoidable, or cannot be prevented. It is often used to indicate that a particular outcome is certain, regardless of any efforts to prevent or change it.
Examples of inevitably in a sentence
- Inevitably, the project will encounter some setbacks along the way.
- The economic downturn was inevitable, given the current global situation.
- The increasing popularity of online shopping has inevitably led to the decline of brick-and-mortar stores.
- The team’s loss was inevitable, given their lack of preparation and poor performance.
- As we age, it is inevitable that our bodies will start to show signs of wear and tear.
- The rise of automation in the workplace is inevitable and will bring both benefits and challenges.
- The price of gas will inevitably go up as global demand continues to increase.
- It is inevitable that we will make mistakes in life, but it’s important to learn from them.
- The ultimate demise of the dinosaurs was inevitable once the asteroid struck.
- The growth of the city will inevitably cause some displacement of long-time residents.
- The change in climate is inevitable and will have a significant impact on agriculture.
- The spread of COVID-19 was inevitable once it had emerged, given how easily it spreads.
- The success of the company was inevitable, given the team’s hard work and dedication.
- The changes in technology will inevitably lead to changes in the way we work and live.
- The inevitable result of not saving for retirement is financial insecurity in old age.
- The progression of the disease is inevitable, but with early detection, treatment can slow it down.
- The company’s downfall was inevitable once they refused to adapt to the changing market.
- The eventual extinction of species is inevitable as a result of human activities.
- The consequences of not taking action on climate change are inevitable and severe.
- The increase in traffic is inevitable as the population continues to grow.
- The changes in society are inevitable and will bring both positive and negative effects.
- The rise in sea level is inevitable due to the melting of the polar ice caps.
- The eventual replacement of traditional energy sources with renewable energy is inevitable.
- The impact of social media on communication is inevitable and has already begun to change the way we interact.
- The end of the pandemic is inevitable, but it will take time, effort and cooperation from everyone to achieve it.