How to use the word If in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word If.
Examples of if in a sentence
- If a body that exercises legal powers goes beyond the four corners of the act, then the court can intervene.
- If you forget your password, click on the Handle/Password Reminder.
- If you wish to keep these messages permanently, we suggest you copy them to other files on your computer.
- When you are reading these if you think about your dreams, desire a new life and feel that your are one of these people.
- If the number of messages in your Sent Box exceeds ten (10), those messages appear on subsequent pages.
- If you would like to see the Profile of a 8sa.net Member to whom you sent a message, click on the Member’s Handle under the “To” heading where your messages are listed.
- How will I know if I won ?
- But if you are formally divorsed there is no need to add your spouse.
- If you are married and decided to apply separately with your spouse, please be advice that the application fee is going to be only 19.99 dollars for two.
- If you know your opponent is trapped, this is especially important because of the destructive power of the level 3 air units.
- If you have the regeneration control user adjustable, it will allow a closer air link.
- And Rodman, in a blonde ambition mode, recovered as if the Lakers were not present, although aerial photographs confirmed that they did.
- Certainly, this is desirable if the actions of Target have accumulated a substantial gain.
- I am in Sweden to sell cell batteries, if you have to buy, please contact me, thank you!
- It was as if a fire hydrant blew directly on a group of thirsty urchins from the street.
- The deferral is indefinite if the reinvestment is made in non-depreciating assets such as land and buildings of absolute ownership.
- If found guilty of smuggling drugs, you could face indefinite detention.
- It was also a noisy dining room, as if providing an orchestral accompaniment for his brother.