Use Homogeneous in a sentence. How to use the word Homogeneous in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Homogeneous. Sentence for Homogeneous.
Examples of homogeneous in a sentence
- Homogeneous assays are usually reserved for the detection of small, simple molecules.
- The adult aardian wolf is mainly solitary while searching for food, necessary due to the scarcity and homogeneous distribution of its prey.
- The medium and small enterprise cluster is a sort of vital economic organization, but simultaneously some problems are emerging, just as homogeneous competition, slow-footed growth and etc.
- The second section presses the homogeneous color image, the similar color image and the contrast color image classified angle, analyzes original “tinting art” of the songs among flowers concretely.
- Mathematical treatments of strain commonly assume homogeneous rather than heterogeneous distortions or strains.
- Definition of homogeneous fertility areas through factorial and geostatistical analysis.
- Soliflex is made from a single piece of homogeneous plastic so it cannot fray and …
- Rather than asking about the business case for diversity, leaders need to question the business case for keeping a homogeneous workforce.
- The factors influencing the solvent extraction process such as homogeneous capture time, pH value of aqueous phase and water content in…
- Have you ever wondered what the difference between heterogeneous and homogeneous sheet vinyl is?